We are a daycare designed for dogs to come and play while you are away. We are set in a wonderful location right in the heart of New Hall Valley. Our daycare services are tailor made for each and every one of the paws that patter through our doors.
- Do you have a busy life style, job or family life?
- Then bark is the place for you! We can collect your dog and bring them for a fun packed day at our doggy daycare where they can play safely with other small dogs. They can also play on our bespoke agility equipment or cuddle up inside on the sofas.
- Having trouble in the park?
- This can easily be fixed with a few socialising days at Bark.
- Planning a day out but don’t know what to do with the dog?
- We are open from 7.30am – 6.00pm so you have plenty of time to enjoy your day, not having to worry about getting back for your dog.
- Concerned about the safety of your dog?
- You don’t need to have any concerns. Our daycare is a safe, controlled centre where your dogs are monitored all day by our fully trained staff and at our fully licenced premise.
- Rainy day?
- We have four separate quarters decked out for your dog’s comfort where they can chill out, play and keep inside from our typical English weather.
- Sunny days?
- We have lots of shady sheltered areas for your pups to stay cool. We also put out small pools for your dogs to bathe in throughout the day. On very hot days during the summer we let all the dogs have some extra cool ice pops for that extra chill.
- Will my dog get dirty?
- This all depends on your dog, if they are a mucky pup or a posh pooch. Some dogs love to roll in the mud, dig holes and wallow in the water. But some like to stay dry and clean. You can always request for your dog to have a quick wash and blow dry in our salon before they return home.
Check out our Doggy Daycare Price Packages!
Directors: Oliver Long and Amber Tonks